Thread: WTB: Angus Trim 1415

WTB: Angus Trim 1415

Hi everyone! The thread subject pretty much sums it up. I'm looking for an AT-1415 in good or better condition. If it's been cut with that's fine, as long as there aren't a lot of dings and dents. Patina is ok, and even rust if it's only on the surface. If you've got one you're willing to sell (or trade), drop me a pm. I'm only willing to pay through paypal.

Thanks,
    Alan
    “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” - J.R.R. Tolkien through Faramir, Captain of Gondor

I'm going to bump this. If anyone is interested in trades, I'm willing to trade a Del Tin project that I did using an Orcrist blade I got from the Albion moat sale and a Windlass Sword of Roven.

On the Del Tin, I ground off the ricasso and made it a hand and a half. The handle is poplar covered in veg-tanned leather dyed green. It also has a scabbard made of poplar and covered in the same leather. The dimensions are:
    Overall length - 38 inches
    Blade length - 30 inches
    Hilt length - 8 inches
    Blade width at base - 2 1/8 inches
    Grip length - 7 1/8 inches
    Weight - 2 lbs 12 ounces
    PoB - 4 1/2 inches

On the Windlass, I redid the grip so it only has three risers, top, middle, and bottom. I also started sharpening it, but had to stop partway through and never got around to it again, so the edge isn't very sharp. Other than that, it is exactly the same as the stock model.

Here are pics:
    Del Tin

Windlass

Again, if anyone is interested, please send me a pm.

Thanks,
    Alan
    “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” - J.R.R. Tolkien through Faramir, Captain of Gondor

Anybody? Please? With a cherry on top?

Thanks,
    Alan

PM Sent.
    I'm lost---- I've gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.

I work for Keyser Söze.

Replied to your pm, Doug.