Thread: Swords for sale

Swords for sale

I am looking to make a major purchase and am will need to liquidate some blades. I have the following:

1. confederate cavalry sword made by Douglas of South Carolina or Freohlich of North Carolina. Cast brass guard with heavy unstopped fullered blade. Missing grip wrap and wire but wood is present. No scabbard. $2000.00

2. British 1796 lc sword and scabbard. No makers mark. Interesting square langets. Complete leather wrap. $650.00

3. French Napoleon I composite light cavalry sabre. Blade and guard date to the first empire. Blade is heavily pitted condition. Professionally mated with a later backstrap and pommel. Looks good. $625.00

4. US pattern 1840 wristbreaker. German manufacture. Polished wood grip
    with replacement wire. No scabbard. $625.00

5. US pattern 1840 wristbreaker. German manufacture. Original leather wrap and wire. No scabbard. $650.00

6. Austrian pattern 1822 heavy cavalry sword. Resembles the British 1796 hc. Missing it's wrap. No scabbard. $495.00

If you are interested in any email me and I will send pics.

I would prefer to sell all as a complete collection. I am willing to take $4,800.00 for the whole shebang.
    Andre F. Ducote
    Mississippi

Blog Entries
    Hey Andre,

If possible, please e-mail pics of the Austrian. Thanks!

Mark ~
    mark@swordforum.com

~ Hostem Hastarum Cuspidibus Salutemus ~

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who don't."
    Benjamin Franklin

Since there is not much interest I have decided to not sell.

Andre
    Andre F. Ducote
    Mississippi