Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Good Chaps List' - SFI members 'Mentioned in Dispatches'

I just received a shipment from Neil Anderson and was delighted. The 1902 I got is mint, and the dao is a lovely example of a late 19th century piece. A+ to Neil, fast shipping and easy to deal with!
    ~Drew~

"Always surpass the one you were yesterday." Yagyu Sekishusai

Moniteur d'Sabre - Indiana University, Bloomington

Pablo Riquelme

I had a lovely transaction with Pablo Riquelme he was a complete pleasure from beginning until end. I would love to deal with him again....A+++++
    "What Matters Most Is How Well You Walk Through The Fire."- Charles Bukowski

David Critchley

Somewhat belatedly, just to report an excellent transaction with David. Not only was the sword super, he made considerable efforts to provide me with most valuable background on the item.

Would wish to thank Matt Easton for a pleasent and expedient transaction. Very happy to conduct any further business with in the future.
    Many thanks,
    Bryan

Matt Easton has been an impeccable and accommodating seller. All kudos to him.

I bought two swords from Neil Anderson. Fast answers toe-mail, sword have been well packed. He did not hesitate to send me links with informations about the swords I bought. I you want to deal with him, you will be happy with the transaction.

Likewise, Mel H was absolutely superb. Extremely well packaged sword.

Purchased a Japanese NCO from Nicole W back in July. Everything went smoothly.

Very happy to thank Mr Chris Ingram for handling the sale of a sword last month, very efficient service, absolute honesty and a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks, very happy to buy from again and again.
    Best wishes,
    Bryan

Just concluded a great transaction with Matt Easton. My new sword arrived faster than he predicted and in good shape. It is a worderful blade that is fun to play with. Five starts for Matt.

Good news Chaps (and lady chaps)

I recently concluded a transaction with Matt Easton Esq. I am now the proud owner of a new Artillery sword. Everything was above board and clearly articulated.

Top marks all round!

Great to hear it arrived safely. If you need any pointers on researching the owner let me know.
    Regards,
    Matt

I have dealt with David Fairey a couple of times now and highly recommend him - nice to deal with a quick service.
    Regards,
    Matt

Had a very positive experience purchasing from David M. W. in Poland.

Item was delivered in under two weeks using Polish Post regular parcel service with tracking from Poland to Canada. Had a very smooth transaction, with great communication at all stages of the deal from this seller. Would highly recommend.
    Cheers,
    Andy

Rob Sully is a similarly stand-up chap. Bought a Cold Steel 1796 off him, and returned from a particularly horrid exercise to find an immaculately packaged and properly tracked parcel waiting for me. Fair price, quickly delivered, good communications.

I have to say I had perfect transaction with Michael J., Jeffrey Ching, Przemek P, Marco Hansen and A. Marzuki. With all of them I either got a great deal or better.
    Oblivion is the shield of the mind

My compliments to Robert Kemp-Gee, whose services I highly recommend. Great service, quick, friendly and well packaged. Many thanks.

Many thanks Matt, glad you liked it.
    "Won't you stop citing laws to us who have our swords by our sides?"

Max C and Matt Easton are very pleasant people to deal with!

Just completed a transaction with Stephen Fredrick which was a positive experience.

Just had the great pleasure of doing business with Max C. Many thanks. Good communication, and very accommodating

- Alex

Had a smooth transaction with Pablo Riquelme . Nice doing business with you

- Alex

I bought a late 18th century Bavarian Infantry NCO/Officer hanger from Max C. Good communication, great shipping price and fast delivery!
    Peace, Love, SWORDS!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast