Thread: Semi-custom Nagamaki for sale

Semi-custom Nagamaki for sale

I bought this sword years ago from someone else on this forum, but I can't seem to find the original post. For the life of me I can't remember where the blade came from, but the handle was custom made. Perhaps someone else on here can help identify it? Anyway, here are some pictures. They aren't the best quality, but tried to get as much detail as I could. I paid around $700 for it, and it hasn't been used for anything but display since then, although the tip of the saya does have some scuff marks. Asking $600 +shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    -Alon

The world is your oyster...

I hope you like oysters.

Looks like the Kris Cutlery Naginata they don't sell anymore. They sold bare blades with nickel silver habaki, that looks like a custom habaki.

...I think I might have owned that blade of yours at one point actually, but it was radically different then than how it looks now. I wasn't really a customizer yet, so I sold it. Blade looks quite nice.
    Last edited by Aaron Justice; 06-02-2011 at 10:12 PM.
    Every time I put on a suit for a wedding or other event, I feel like I'm wearing optimal clothing for an epic fight scene...

Ronin Outpost

Bump.
    -Alon

I hope you like oysters.

This sword is sold.
    -Alon

I hope you like oysters.