Thread: Sword customization, Show us!!!

Sword customization, Show us!!!

Hello all, this is my first thread, hope you like.

I recieved my tinker pearce GSOW a couple of weeks ago and was thinking of what to do to it to make it more my kind of sword.

so heres what happend..

The handle fills really well, the rings are aggressive but not uncomfortable in extended use, cool imbedding in hand

Id love to see your work and put a bunch of good ideas out there.

Sword customization, Show us!!!

This is my first post to SF, My tinker Great sword of war. When it arrived i loved it for its simplicity, gave my the chance to make it my own. handle is woven leather and stainless on primary, and flattened mild steel (blued) on secondary.

The handle fills really well, the rings are aggressive but not uncomfortable in extended use, cool imbedding in hand

Id like to see what youve done, mabey get insperation for a new piece.

That... looks... awesome...

I am not a longsword man, but I'd pay to have something like this. Congratulations Seth! I hope I'll be able to post my own work in this thread later in June.
    Oblivion is the shield of the mind

That looks really rugged and aggressive. I like it!
    "It is my feeling that to make a good sword, one must make a weapon first, and art second. But if it is really "right", it is both things at once, and in equal measure." -- Howard Clark

"I cannot compensate for improper use of a sword. Nothing is bullet proof and idiots prove on a regular basis that nothing is idiot-proof -- they're just too creative." -- Keith Larman

Holy crap that looks awesome.

If I gave you a bundle of money, could you do that for me?
    Every time I put on a suit for a wedding or other event, I feel like I'm wearing optimal clothing for an epic fight scene...

Ronin Outpost