Thread: For Sale: A&A Bohemian Broadsword

For Sale: A&A Bohemian Broadsword

Hello all, I'm in need of some cash so I'm selling off my Bohemian Broadsword. This sword is in very good condition. The fullers have some waviness and the seam on the grip isn't perfectly straight, but other than that it's in perfect shape. Comes with A&A plain leather sheath. I'm asking for $525 shipped CONUS.

I accept payment via Paypal, with no additional fees on the buyer's end. If you are interested or have questions please PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for looking,
    Alan
    “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” - J.R.R. Tolkien through Faramir, Captain of Gondor

Price drop: now $500 shipped Conus.

Thanks for looking,
    Alan
    “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” - J.R.R. Tolkien through Faramir, Captain of Gondor

Price drop to $475 shipped Conus. I'll also consider reasonable offers.

Thanks,
    Alan

Price drop: now $450 shipped Conus.

Thanks,
    Alan

This sword is sold.

Thanks,
    Alan