Thread: Windlass Outworld Katana and Hanwei Tak-Wak

Windlass Outworld Katana and Hanwei Tak-Wak

I've got a couple of new videos up of some simple test cuttings with the fairly rare Outworld Katana (sharpened to a razor-edge on each side) and the Hanwei Tactical Wakizashi (factory edge). Both are pretty amazing blades. I'll be posting some more of this sort of thing as time marches on. -Mike
    Last edited by Glen C.; 07-15-2011 at 05:24 PM. Reason: video embeds removed
    A warrior putting on his sword for battle should not boast like a warrior who has already won. ~ 1 Kings 19:11

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. ~ Hamlet

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing. ~ Robert E. Howard

The God of the bees is the Hive. ~ Charles Fort

Hi Michael,

You are welcome to share the video links but please do not embed them.

Thanks in advance

Glen

PS

I am asking for clarification from the administrator as I do see that the video option has been enabled to embed them. For now, please just post the links.
    Last edited by Glen C.; 07-15-2011 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks Glen.

No problem, here they are:

Outworld katana: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8cmgtbYPoM
    Hanwei tak-wak: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2I2HCm-6UI

-Mike
    A warrior putting on his sword for battle should not boast like a warrior who has already won. ~ 1 Kings 19:11

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. ~ Hamlet

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing. ~ Robert E. Howard

The God of the bees is the Hive. ~ Charles Fort

Outworld katana:

Hanwei tak-wak:

It has been mentioned now that embeding videos via the thingie above the text window is A OK as long as the video is germane to the discussion.

Have fun