Thread: For Sale: Atrim 1427

For Sale: Atrim 1427

Hi all, I've also got an Atrim 1427 for sale. Overall length is 44.5 inches and the blade is 35.5 inches long and 1.875 inches wide. I'm asking $400 shipped CONUS. I accept payment via paypal with no extra fees. If you are interested please pm me.

Thanks for looking,
    Alan
    “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” - J.R.R. Tolkien through Faramir, Captain of Gondor

Price drop: sword is now $375 shipped Conus.

Thanks for looking,
    Alan
    “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” - J.R.R. Tolkien through Faramir, Captain of Gondor

PM sent.

PM Replied

The Atrim has been sold.

Thanks to everyone that expressed interest in it.

Alan