Thread: 1 week only deal: 1982 movie Conan swords combo for sale

1 week only deal: 1982 movie Conan swords combo for sale

Hello Guys,

I am leaving the US in less than month so for this week only this is your chance to get both the DISCONTINUED Father's sword and the Atlantean sword from Marto (Toledo, Spain), original replicas of the Conan movie swords. You know, the one where Arnold made us all want to repeatedly lift heavy things up and put them down (or was that just me?).

I have the Atlantean's sword certificate of authenticity with its serial number, but I must have lost the Father's one as I moved places a number of times since I bought those 6-7 years ago.
    The only 'blemish' I see on them is a small patch of rust/pitting on the Atlantean sword; I tried to do it justice in the pictures below right at the bottom left corner of the Certificiate.

Check out this video on YouTube of me fooling around with them to get an idea of what we are talking about here and if you find another big blade you like on my channel, make me an offer, it might be for sale too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZPT7jKtt_s

Oh, I would hate to split these up so the price for the couple "as is" is a clean $1,200 OBO which includes shipping with confirmation and insurance even PayPal fees (for purchase of goods). If you find them in stock somewhere online for cheaper, please let me know and I will revise my price accordingly. It is now or never, I either sell this within a week, or I ship them with my furniture back to Europe.

Thank you for looking! For more info or to order e-mail: alexander.sawyer@gmail.com These are listed for sale on other sites.
    Pictures are here (on the second page of the album), and I am happy to e-mail you more if you'd like:
    CLICK FOR MORE PICTURES

Last edited by alexs; 02-05-2012 at 10:06 PM.

Found the certificate for the father's sword too!
    Last price drop to $1,050 shipped .

Last last price drop to $900 for both shipped!