Thread: Trying to contact Pavel Bolf

Trying to contact Pavel Bolf

I'm trying to reach Pavel bolf through email on his website, but my mails rebounce.
    Anyone knows how I can contact him to commission a sword?

I guess it's just temporary problem as he has added very nice looking katana on the site today. Although I don't like that swastika tsuba, other than that sweet koshirae and awesome blade for great price.

You could try to contact him in old fashion way by sending a letter.
    Jussi Ekholm

I see no updates after 2011, is his site still jswords.com?

Yes but check the czech version.
    Jussi Ekholm

Now I see, thanks.

You could try his Facebook page.

Contacting him through Facebook is the best method. Also most of his best work, is on his facebook page, not the website, I have seen a lot of his work, I have a tachi by him that's waiting to be polished. He produces great work, especially his kamakura style work.

Thought I'd revive this to see if anyone has been able to reach him? I can't get him via FB or emails and it appears I am not the only one.

Well still no word from Mr. Bolf, looks like I'll have to start looking into legal/criminal action against him. If anyone is in touch with him please reach out to him because I would hate to have to go down this road. My sword or a full refund at this point would be fine by me.

If anyone else needs a good lawfirm in the Czech Rep these guys did a great job for me and got my money back. I found out I am not the only one through posts made on FB and private message replies but I was the only one speaking out. Not going to get into the dirt about it just trying to help anyone else out there who might be in the same situation as I was. Cost was 200 bucks upfront and 10% of what they recover. http://www.havelholasek.cz/en