Thread: F/S - Everything that i have left

F/S - Everything that i have left

I am leaving my childhood hobby behind this is what i have left after selling most to a friend locally.

First off Paul Chen Bushido Katana and Wakizashi both in very good condition. Neither has been cut with. There is slight handling wear on the ito as i have owned them for 6 years. The katana saya has one very small nick in it on the underside see picture. The wakizashi has some crazy hada, it is extremely wild. This set comes with the natural wood kake. $900 shipped to you.

Second Paul Chen Bushido katana that has been customized. Everything on this sword has been redone including the blade, which was shortened to 27 inches.Full stingray skin wrap, blue silk wrap completely new fitting. The custom work was done by Aaron Justice. I used this in a few classes so there is some minor staining on the ito but nothing serious, see pics. The blade has never been used for cutting. The saya does have some small nicks but they have been filled in with lacquer. $600 shipped to you, sorry no kake with this one.

Last a set of Paul Chen Kamas slightly used in some green bamboo cutting exercises but no nicks or rolled edges. Asking $125 shipped for both.

Email me for more pics if needed. USPS M/0 ONLY as i do not trust nor support paypal CONUS ONLY i will not ship these to a shipping agent for you. If it isnt your name from this forum that i am shipping to then dont even bother contacting me. (Bad experience last transaction involving a guy in australia and his know it all cousin here in the states that used the blades then blamed me for selling used items.

Cheers
    Austin
    Clothes make the person. Naked people have little or no influence in society. - Mark Twain

Hanwei Kama

Could you send me some more pictures of the Kama? As of now I am saying "Yes" I want them unless they are torn to He$$ in the pictures. Many thanks!
    Tray Crocker

I'm very interested in the custom bushido! annnd a little interested in the set lol Any interest in trades though???? PM me if you are

Everything still for sale
    Clothes make the person. Naked people have little or no influence in society. - Mark Twain

PM sent. I would like those Kama. Many thanks!
    Tray Crocker

Kamas are SPF to Tray!

Both Bushido Katana are gone pending trade to Salvatori! wakizashi is still for sale at $350 shipped to your door!

Hanwei Kama

Money order sent as requested!
    Tray Crocker

Wakizashi is now $300 shipped... Need to move it!

$275 is as low as i go

Both sword arrived today in perfect condition, looking even better then they do in the photos! Austin was a pleasure to do business with and everything in the transaction was handled promptly and with care.
    Good luck on all your future transactions!
    Sal'

Both sword arrived today in perfect condition, looking even better then they do in the photos! Austin was a pleasure to do business with and everything in the transaction was handled promptly and with care.
    Good luck on all your future transactions!
    Sal'

Thank you Sal! Enjoy them!

Great items there. Can you send me the last price please. Very much interested....

To ebay!!!!!
    Last edited by Austin Cowart; 05-03-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Hanwei Kama

Austin,
    Just wanted to let you know the Kama came in. They are AWESOME! Many thanks!
    Tracy

Enjoy them! Im glad you are pleased!

Thanks all she wrote! wakizashi is SPF hope everyone enjoys it all!