Thread: FS: Marto Dragon Head Wakizashi $190 Shipped

FS: Marto Dragon Head Wakizashi $190 Shipped

I have a licensed for Highlander Marto Dragon Head Wakizashi that I'd like to sell. I'm just trying to sell the Wakizashi right now, but I also have a matching Tanto if you are interested. I'm asking $190 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 for the Wakizashi, or $275 shipped for both the Wakizashi and the Tanto. I wouldn't sell the Tanto by itself since it completes my collection, but the Wakizashi is an extra, so I don't mind letting that go solo.

The condition of the wakizashi is excellent. It has been displayed on a shelf in my basement for the last 8 years and rarely handled. The scabbard could use a little polishing, but there aren't any scratches or cuts in it. It is just a little dull from sitting there collecting dust for so long. The blade is likewise in perfect shape. I've never cut anything with it and never hit anything with it. It may have a couple marks from being taken in and out of the scabbard, but these are very minor marks. The sword is in like new condition excepting the slightly dull scabbard.

$190 shipped is what I'm asking for it. I will take it to the UPS store and ship it the next business day after receiving payment. If it is purchased before 5:00 mountain time then I'll ship it that day.

I have no doubt that you will be happy with it. The sword is perfect in every way and completes a very hard to find set. I know a lot of guys who bought the Dragon Head Katana and didn't even know there was a matching Wakizashi or Tanto. I display the Katana and Wakizashi together and have the Tanto on a small tanto stand at the end of my desk at home. It always draws attention and many recognize it as something from the series. Since I have an extra Wakizashi that I really don't need, I thought I'd put it out there for another collector to enjoy. I know this is a hard to find sword, and when you do find it they want a ton of money. Case in point... It is a nice sword, but I don't believe a collector should have to pay that kind of money for it. I believe $190 shipped is fair and puts this in the hands of someone who will value it for what it is.

Email me at anthony (at) ocdetails (dot) com if you are interested. I'd love it to go to a real collector.

Here are some pictures. Images with Tanto are just for size reference. $190 shipped is for the Wakizashi. If you want the Tanto as well then it is $275 shipped.

Visit www.ocdetails.com and wash your car!

In response to a couple questions, no this doesn't have the tube for it. I actually have a red Marto tube for a Wakizashi, but that is for a different sword. This one would be wrapped and shipped without a tube. Sorry about that.

Any takers at $165 shipped?

Sold!