Thread: FS: Del Tin DT5171 Cup Hilt Rapier "Older Version"

Post FS: Del Tin DT5171 Cup Hilt Rapier "Older Version"

I'm looking to sell my Del Tin rapier. Great condition, has only been a wall hanger. Looking to clear out a few items. I'm posting it here, if nothing happens it will most likely go on eBay. I'm asking $475.00 + shipping. I will ship to United States destinations only. I accept PayPal. Shipping will be calculated after the destination is known.

Thanks for looking, if you would like additional pictures or information please contact me.

TJ
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "This above all: To thine own self be true, and it must follow, As the night the day, Thou canst not then, Be false to any man."

Just a quick question...Is it the price or is there just no one interested in a rapier right now?
    "This above all: To thine own self be true, and it must follow, As the night the day, Thou canst not then, Be false to any man."

Alright, let's try this...I'm knocking off $100.00 + shipping. The rapier will go to the first person with a $375.00 offer and I'll pay the shipping costs within the United States.

Thanks
    T

To all

The rapier hase been sold locally, it's no longer available

Thanks
    TJ

Good Going Tim!!!!!!