Thread: For Sale Deurne helmet replica

For Sale Deurne helmet replica

I have for sale a modified version of the Deepeeka replica of the Deurne helmet. The real problem with this version was the neck guard, which was too big and attached all wrong. I reduced it in size and re-assembled it, with proper straps and buckles slotted through the upper part of the neck guard. Anyhow, the pictures give a good idea of the improvements. Adjustable liner. Will fit a head from 22 up 25 cm. Asking $200 US plus shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

deurne helmet

do you take paypal?

Response

Hi.
    I do have a Paypal account. What is your zip code? I will have to get an estimate on the shipping. But it should be somewhere in the area of $20 give or take. Please PM if you want to buy the helmet. Thanks.
    Last edited by David Castriota; 03-20-2013 at 08:29 AM. Reason: error

Quote Originally Posted by David Castriota View Post
    Hi.
    I do have a Paypal account. What is your zip code? I will have to get an estimate on the shipping. But it should be somewhere in the area of $20 give or take. Please PM if you want to buy the helmet. Thanks.
    Area code 60042. Would pay by paypal.

tom

claraification

Quote Originally Posted by tom stitely View Post
    Area code 60042. Would pay by paypal.

tom
    Ad says 25cm size. Size around my head 62 cm. How is 25cm size arrived at?

Tom

Hi Tom.
    I meant to write 22 to 25 inches, which would be 56 to 63 1/2 cm. If your head is 62 cm, that is 24 1/2 inches, so it should fit just right with a bit to spare. The lining is adjustable both for circumference and for height. I will get the shipping rate first thing in the morning and confirm the final price with you before working out the Paypal details.
    Best wishes,
    David

helmet

Thanks, I've not purchased before on site, what is a pm? Yes i will take helmet and look forward to finalizing transaction.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by tom stitely View Post
    Thanks, I've not purchased before on site, what is a pm? Yes i will take helmet and look forward to finalizing transaction.

Tom
    Hello Tom.
    A PM is a private message, an alternative to communicating publicly in the forum. Soon we will have to exchange private emails to continue the transaction, and you may not want to do so in this public forum. That's what PM's are for.

Helmet sold.