Legolas Mirkwood bow and arrows for sale, now reduced price

Name:  IMG_1555.jpg
Views: 9858
Size:  97.1 KB Name:  IMG_1553.jpg
Views: 10319
Size:  98.0 KB Name:  IMG_1554.jpg
Views: 9956
Size:  100.2 KB
    I have a beautiful, handmade replica Legolas bow from The lord of the rings. This is the licensed official handmade bow and comes with its certificate of authenticity. It's Made of Manao wood (from the citrustree), the bow is 61"/152 cm large and has a handpainted goldleaf Elven decoration. The string has been made of 14 threads and gives the bow sufficient strength to be used in archery. The bow comes complete with two 30"/75 cm wooden arrows with steel tips and a canvas carrierbag with leather straps and a leather label stating The Lord of the Rings. Note: This is a fully functional bow, with a draw weight of 32lbs.

I really need to sell this bow so once again I have greatly reduced the price, now $1050 including shipping. This bow has sold for $1700 earlier this month on ebay. If you are an archer, or a lord of the rings fan than this is a steal.

Thanks

FWIW; Legolas, the bow, and Mirkwood will all be featured in the next Hobbit movie, so the prices of these are going to so up come next December..
    Certified nerd; if you need an Excel sheet or an AutoCAD drawing done, just drop me a PM!