Thread: Patrick Hastings Fittings for sale

Patrick Hastings Fittings for sale

For sale
    Katana sized Koshirae set, Patrick Hastings signed on the Fuchi, Kashira, and the Tsuba. The set is Tadpole / Frog themed. The outside dimensions are Fuchi: L40.2mm X W22.3mm X H16mm Kashira: L36.9mm X W19.5mm X H14.5mm, Tsuba: L79.3mm X W71.9mm X H3.3mm, Menuki: L39.4mm X W11.5mm X H4.8mm. The Fuchi has a silver inlayed frog just emerging from the water with Dark inlayed eyes, the Kashira has Lily pads, and the Tadpole Menuki are made to fit in the cutouts on the Tsuba. For this set I am asking $1200.00 or best offer, shipping and Paypal fees included.

Wakizashi sized Fuchi/Kashira, Patrick Hastings signed on the Fuchi, Kashira. The set is Copper with dark dimpled themed. The outside dimensions are Fuchi: L36.2mm X W20.6mm X H12.2mm Kashira: L33.6mm X W17.7mm X H10.5mm For this set I am asking $275.00 or best offer, shipping and Paypal fees included.
    Included shipping is to the USA only other locations please ask for shipping price. Please feel free to ask any questions and I will answer them as soon as I can.

Photos available in the following link.

https://plus.google.com/photos/10890...O2m7N7WpfvYswE
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Bump Price drop
    Koshirae set $1100.00 or best offer, shipping and Paypal fees included.
    Fuchi/Kashira $250.00 or best offer, shipping and Paypal fees included.

Bump

Hi David,

Is the fuchi/kashira set for the wakizashi still available? I'm interested in that if you still have it on the market.

Ben

yes I privet messaged you.

Thanks! Sent you a PM back, along with a paypal payment.

Wakizashi sized Fuchi/Kashira sold and shipped. The Katana sized Koshirae set is still available.

I just wanted to leave the feedback, for anyone who may be considering a purchase, that David Bousquet was very responsive and shipped immediately. The product arrived exactly as advertised, packaged safety, and in excellent condition. I would gladly order from him again. Sorry if that's a little ebay-y, but I like to give credit where it's due. Thank you, David.

Hi David, shouln't he sign on his tsuba in most case? I cannot see his signature on the set. Is that normal?

Thank you

The tsuba is signed, and still available.
    -David