Thread: Wakizashi Bokken for sale

Wakizashi Bokken for sale

Up for sale is a beautiful Macassar ebony wood wakizashi bokken. This bokken has amazing grain and is incredibly strong and feels nicely balanced in hand.
    It has never been used for contact with another bokken and is in perfect condition.

The stats:
    Overall length - 25 1/2"
    Tsuka - 7"
    Thickness at kashira - 15/16"
    Thickness at yokote - 3/4"
    Weight - .89 Lbs

top of kissaki

bottom of kissaki

I have worked with ebony wood before and it's like carving into rock, I personally don't think there is a better wood for bokken in regards to both looks and function.

I'm asking $30 shipped via first class post anywhere in the conus. I accept paypal (I eat fees) or postal money order.
    The price will not be reduced as I'd rather hang on to it than sell it for less.

Thanks
    Cottontail Customs on facebook

"Above all, we are coming to understand that the arts incarnate the creativity of a free people. When the creative impulse cannot flourish, when it cannot freely select its methods and objects, when it is deprived of spontaneity, then society severs the root of art." – J.F.K.

Sold, thanks!
    Cottontail Customs on facebook

"Above all, we are coming to understand that the arts incarnate the creativity of a free people. When the creative impulse cannot flourish, when it cannot freely select its methods and objects, when it is deprived of spontaneity, then society severs the root of art." – J.F.K.