Thread: Kingdom of Heaven sword of the king of Jerusalem

Kingdom of Heaven sword of the king of Jerusalem

Hello,

I have one of the Kingdom of Heaven replica swords (the king of Jerusalem one) and I was thinking of selling it. Would anyone have an idea of what they are worth?

*edit-added pictures and more details Name:  $_20.JPG
Views: 1631
Size:  42.1 KB

The sword was made by Windlass Steelcrafts and was made as a replica of a sword from the movie Kingdom of Heaven. It has a slightly hollow ground high carbon steel blade. The grip is wrapped rawhide lacing with brass decorations on it, and the pommel and cross guard are brass as well.
    Last edited by Luke F; 03-30-2014 at 05:43 AM. Reason: added pictures and more detail

some pictures? in which steel is the sword made of? maybe more information about the blade can help you for the sale. Not everyone knows this sword only by the name...

Sorry i meant to put this in general discussion last night when i created it, I must have been tired and clicked wrong. Woudl it be possible for a moderator to move it for me please?

Hello,

I am interested in possibly buying this sword from you. Is this posting going to be moved? Or would communication continue here?

Thank you.

Jim.

I sent you a PM Jim.