Thread: FS: Shinsakuto (Nihonto); Katana(tachi) and Wakizashi

Post FS: Shinsakuto (Nihonto); Katana(tachi) and Wakizashi

Selling these to a new home because I really need the $. Available only until 4/26/14.

白竜子忠孝 = Hakuryushi Tadataka saku
    雲州住貞照作之 = Kobayashi Sadateru saku

Unmounted bare blades.

Asking $5,000 for the pair. Buyer pays shipping (with insurance). Payment in either PayPal or Cashier's check. Will consider interesting partial trades for discount.

The katana is in tachi configuration and the nagasa is approx 27inches. It is not only beautiful but an absolute delight in the hands!

Please, only serious inquiries. If you would like to offer trades for partial discount, then email me at boshintangisfood at gmail with pictures of your offer. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Joo-Hwan Lee; 04-16-2014 at 09:52 AM.
    "It is my feeling that to make a good sword, one must make a weapon first, and art second. But if it is really "right", it is both things at once, and in equal measure." -- Howard Clark

"I cannot compensate for improper use of a sword. Nothing is bullet proof and idiots prove on a regular basis that nothing is idiot-proof -- they're just too creative." -- Keith Larman

Sale pending on the tachi.

The wakizashi is still available. Reasonable offers and/or partial trades will be considered. Thank you.
    "It is my feeling that to make a good sword, one must make a weapon first, and art second. But if it is really "right", it is both things at once, and in equal measure." -- Howard Clark

"I cannot compensate for improper use of a sword. Nothing is bullet proof and idiots prove on a regular basis that nothing is idiot-proof -- they're just too creative." -- Keith Larman

Deal on tachi fell through. So, both blades are still available.

I will consider all reasonable and serious offers, and am still looking for interesting trade + cash deals.

I do have one other shinsakuto wakizashi (see below attachments) that I'd be willing to throw into the mix for the right kind of deal.

Please either PM me here or shoot me an email at boshintangisfood at gmail.

=============================
    *EDIT/UPDATE*
    Possible deal pending on all 3 blades!
    Last edited by Joo-Hwan Lee; 04-19-2014 at 11:19 PM.

Wonderful deal finalized. All 3 swords in thread are off to find a new home. Thank you, GK. Thread can now be closed.