Thread: WTB...Hanwei...serious buyer.

Exclamation WTB...Hanwei...serious buyer.

Hello everyone.

I'm looking for someone willing to part with (at a profit of course) a Hanwei Qi Jian.
    As long as your expectations are reasonable, I'm willing to pay ORIGINAL MSRP and ABOVE.
    Depending on condition of piece, location, shipping, etc... of course.
    I'm looking to complete this transaction through Paypal only, so fees will have to be factored into price.
    I'm in South Florida. If interested, please PM me!
    IF YOU HAVE ANY INCLINATIONS TOWARDS SELLING YOUR QI JIAN, PLEASE PM AND ALLOW ME TO MAKE AN OFFER!
    sorry bout the yelling...

Are they sold out with all U.S. distributors?

They're still in stock with the UK supplier, and are discounted (works out to about $1150 + postage), but I'd assume that it's still above the U.S. MSRP.

As far as I can tell, they are gone in the USA, at least every reputable site I have contacted has claimed so.
    I was unaware of UK suppliers because I honestly know none... if you can point me to a few I would appreciate it.
    But At that price PLUS post, it may be out of my range.

http://www.oriental-weaponry.co.uk/a...chen-jian.html

Here you go.

On second thoughts, as you're outside Europe they should be able to sell it without charging the VAT (which makes up 20% of the price). If it's not too far out it's probably worth contacting them to discuss.

Well oriental-weaponry.uk was a bust, they say they cannot ship to U.S or Canada do to insurance issues.

Still looking for this sword, anyone willing to sell theirs and be in a position to replace it from this site?

let me know!!

Sorry about that.

Good luck finding one.