Thread: an introduction and a point about photographs...

Blog Entries

an introduction and a point about photographs...

Hello All,

First, an intro...

After judiciously applying the screws to David Holloway, he has graciously agreed to join us as Kukri Forum Moderator. David's passion and dedication to the subject matter is well known and he will be a welcome addition to the staff. Personally, I'm thrilled to have David join us as part of the team and I hope you'll all take the opportunity to welcome him aboard!

Second point, about photos...

It should be said that photos are a necessary component to the content here on SFI. However, I would request that if museums specifically request images of their property *not* be used on public venues, that our users respect their wishes. Thanks!

Mark ~
    mark@swordforum.com

~ Hostem Hastarum Cuspidibus Salutemus ~

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who don't."
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Mark McMorrow View Post
    Hello All,

First, an intro...

After judiciously applying the screws to David Holloway, he has graciously agreed to join us as Kukri Forum Moderator. David's passion and dedication to the subject matter is well known and he will be a welcome addition to the staff. Personally, I'm thrilled to have David join us as part of the team and I hope you'll all take the opportunity to welcome him aboard!

Mark ~
    Excellent Mark! Congratulations David on your new position! I know you love of kukris & all things related.

Spiral

Thanks Mark for the kind introduction and Jonathan for your kind words.
    I am hoping that the thumbs return to normality after they are removed though Mark.

Kind regards
    David.
    PARTING THE CLOUDS SEEKING THE WAY
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions not their own facts.

Splendid, I am sure David's genuine enthusiasm for the subject will help breath some much needed life into this forum.

Excellent news, well done David