Thread: For sale. DELTIN 43inch blade Rapier

For sale. DELTIN 43inch blade Rapier

Hand made in Italy, deltin rapier with a 43inch blade. Used for WMA training in Vancouver Canada. Blade is perfect, not a scratch on it. Has a rounded tip, for safety while sparring but that was covered with a blunt so the tip is also perfect. A truly great sword whether you want to use it for display or actual steel on steel training. The edge of the blade is unsharpened but could take an edge if you have the time to apply one.

I'd rather sell to someone in British Columbia to simplify shipping, but if anyone from outside BC wants to buy it I'll need proof of age, you gotta get at least 18.

For images of the sword, contact me and I'll supply them. I'm looking for 500 canadian dollars + any applicable shipping. Only selling as I've lost my job and this is a months rent, sucks but it has to be done.

Hi, is it a cup hilt or swept hilt? Can you send me pics of the rapier? Thanks...Brian

Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Hi, is it a cup hilt or swept hilt? Can you send me pics of the rapier? Thanks...Brian
    See the attached picture. Assuming it attached... Ignore the longsword pommel, that was for scale in the picture, someone asked for a scale picture of it against that sword. If you want any more pictures of it let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Name:  2015-01-16 22.43.59.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  90.4 KB

Here's one more image of it.

Sold. Thread is dead now.