Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Katana and iaito for sale

Hello!
    Which company made the Katana for you?

I honestly don't remember. I bought it about 12 years ago. At the time I bought it, I didn't know a whole lot about swords. I just knew that I wanted a custom sword. A friend of mine recommend a sword maker in China and gave me his email address. I wrote him and worked out the details on what I wanted. He gave me a certificate but it's in Chinese and I have no idea what it says.

Thanks for the information.

Bump

Do you still have the Katana Jesse?

Yes both swords are still for sale.

Katana is sold!

Bumb on the iaito

This week only, 500 for iaito. Buyer pays half shipping.

Price back to 550 with buyer paying for shipping. Also I have gotten a few offers for less then 550, I will not go below this price. This iaito is 1800 so I'm losing out on 1250 dollars. Would be willing to trade for something though, trade value is a 1000.

Bump

Any interest in the iaito at 470 with me paying half the shipping cost?

I was selling this iaito for so cheap because I was in a jam and needed the money. I no longer am in desperate need of funds so I'm no longer willing to sell it that cheap. The price is now at 800 with buyer paying shipping.

Some stuff just got real and I need to get 648 dollars in 48 hours. I am willing to sell the iaito for 400 with the buyer paying for shipping (about 25 to 30 dollars to most states) but only for the next 48 hours. I am in a real jam so I really hope that someone will jump on this soon. You would be getting a great iaido and would really be helping me out.

Iaito is now SOLD Finally! Thanks all to those for looking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12