Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Raptor Unokubi, Kris Cutlery, Hanwei War Sword, other items

FS: Raptor Unokubi, Kris Cutlery, Hanwei War Sword, other items

For sale, several blades that I have had for several years. They have all been oiled but have otherwise seen no action while in my possession. It's time to move them on to new owners.
    All are in excellent condition, any flaws noted below. All edges are sharp and unchipped, nothing is bent.
    I will post just one pic of each here rather than inundate the post with close ups. I'm happy to take more pics, please PM me with requests for closer shots of anything and I'll provide.
    All prices are best offer and do not include shipping. Good deals will be made for buying multiple items.
    I'm also happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

First: Kris Cutlery Tanto. I bought this new in 2004. I wrapped the scabbard in rattan, carved a non-traditional kurigata out of black walnut, and integrated that into the wrap. It hugs the scabbard and the rattan encompasses the kurigata with no gaps. $50

Next: Kris Cutlery Katana 26. Bought new in 2004, same rattan and kurigata treatment as the tanto above. $250

Next: Hanwei Practical Plus Wakizashi. Bought used off the forum a number of years ago. Never used for more than display. $175

Next: Hanwei Practical Plus Elite Katana. Bought with the Wakizashi above from the forum. This has cut a few times (by the previous owner) and there are some very minor superficial scratches in the cutting zone. No chips or bends. $275

Next: Hanwei War Sword (Hand and a half). Bought used of the forum a number of years ago. Never used to cut. Lively and springy blade. Some very minor corrosion on the guard. Should easily come off with some steel wool. $125

Last: Hanwei Raptor Unokubi Zukuri. Bought from the forum as well. Never used to cut. Great shape. $275
    Last edited by P. Gallick; 09-13-2016 at 12:18 PM.

I should note, I'm in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area of the Twin Cities.

I will ship internationally. Expect it to be quite expensive. The buyer will be responsible for adhering to any laws, regulations, or restrictions and will be responsible for any and all customs fees/duties.

Prices are best offer.
    Last edited by P. Gallick; 09-14-2016 at 11:22 AM.

Hello do you still have the Kris Cutlery tanto?

Best regards
    Gustavo

Yes, it is currently still available. I have had other interest, but they remain uncommitted.

Well if you can hold it until friday 23/9 i buy it from you. In case you say yes i need it shipped to Florida.

I'm afraid I can't hold it. I have another buyer interested as well. I must consider it first come (paid) first serve.

Sounds correct, if is still available on Friday I buy it from you. Paypal works?

Yes. As soon as anything sells, I'll update the thread. Paypal works fine. Thanks.

Message sent. Greg

Tanto pending.

Tanto Sold. Everything else still available.

Bump. Prices are best offer.

PM sent

War sword pending.

Kris cutlery Tanto SOLD
    Practical Plus Elite SOLD
    War sword pending

Kris Cutlery katana, Practical Plus Wakizashi and Raptor Unokubi katana still available.

Kris cutlery Tanto SOLD
    Practical Plus Elite SOLD
    War sword SOLD

Kris Cutlery katana, Practical Plus Wakizashi and Raptor Unokubi katana still available.

Bump. All prices negotiable.

PM sent

Bump.

Bump!

whats the spec on the kris cutlery 26 katana?

It's a 26" blade, differentially tempered 5160 steel. Let me now what specs you'd like and I'll do my best to answer.

Pm sent
    Always have a sense of humor. This is most important when it concerns yourself, it is a strength beyond all measure- Dan Millman

Ricky, I replied to your PM.

Bump! Kris Cutlery katana, Practical Plus Wakizashi and Raptor Unokubi katana still available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast