Thread: For sale: Lutel Longsword model 15007, (UK)

For sale: Lutel Longsword model 15007, (UK)

Up for sale is my recently purchased Lutel Longsword. The blade is sharp, comes with a leather sheath and suspension belt. Nut retention.

Total length: 125 cm
    Blade length: 96 cm
    Handle: 22 cm
    Cross-guard: 23 cm
    Blade width at cross-guard: 5 cm

I have not had a chance to cut with it so the condition is "as from factory". Asking for £320 + delivery (UK mainland is £12.98). Available for pickup, located at PE16. Payment through paypal or cash on pick up.

More images: https://imgur.com/a/zXDmv
    Last edited by Alex P.; 05-06-2017 at 07:27 PM. Reason: too many pictures

Would you ship to United States?

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Short View Post
    Would you ship to United States?
    Sorry, but no.

How much would it be shipped to Germany? The shops/vendors from UK usually take around 20 GBP; answer would be very appreciated. And why do you want to sell that blade? I own three Lutels so far and i find them of extraordinary quality considering the price... just curious.

Thanx!
    For the night is dark and full of terrors!

Quote Originally Posted by Holger Mahling View Post
    How much would it be shipped to Germany? The shops/vendors from UK usually take around 20 GBP; answer would be very appreciated. And why do you want to sell that blade? I own three Lutels so far and i find them of extraordinary quality considering the price... just curious.

Thanx!
    Shipping should be around 20-25 pounds, if the on-line quotes are to be believed. Selling to free up space. Sword is indeed solidly built, however it is a bit on the heavy side and I have problems with my wrist. Happy to answer any further questions.

Very interested! A little high, s
    though... how about 400,- Euros shipped? Anything else in similar quality you might want to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by Holger Mahling View Post
    Very interested! A little high, s
    though... how about 400,- Euros shipped? Anything else in similar quality you might want to sell?
    Ok, message me your paypal, I'll send you an invoice. Not parting with any other items at the moment.

Ok!

Sold.