Thread: Crashing my browser??

Crashing my browser??

Hi:

I just started experiencing a new forum tech problem around 8:00PM CST, the 30th of October.

Everytime I would click on a forum title, I would get a message that Explorer was closing, and that I needed to send an error message.
    After several restarts, a Microsoft update, and the passing of a day, I still get the same problem, unless I right click and open in a new window.
    I'm on other forums that use the same layout as SFI, and don't get the problem there.

SInce I haven't changed anything on my system, either this is a simple problem that I'm ignorant of, or it isn't on my end (although I would have expected others to bring it up if it were happening to them).
    Thanks

Paul

Well, the problem persisited until a few minutes ago. At 9:55 CST I was able to click on the different forum links with no problems for the first time since reporting it initially.
    I still haven't changed a thing on this end, so unless I find out differently, I will chalk it up to the vagaries of the Internet.

Paul