Thread: Singlestick and Backsword in Denver

Singlestick and Backsword in Denver

I'm south of Denver, in Elizabeth, and want to practice singlestick and backsword techniques. I work in Denver, though, so I'm not limited to the southern metro area.

PM me or reply here. Even a casual meeting once a month would be fun just to get things going. We can discuss protective gear and weapons later.

?!?

There must be SOMEONE out there wanting to sling some hickory around! The invitation still stands.

Re: ?!?

Originally posted by Eric Paul Ziegler
    There must be SOMEONE out there wanting to sling some hickory around! The invitation still stands.
    Well, my knowledge of later period back-sword is pretty limited (in other words, I don't know jack....) but I am a bit familiar with Silver, though it has been a while since I have practiced it. If you want to get together to meet and do a little training, just say when and where.
    Keith Jennings

Free Scholar, Chicago Swordplay Guild

Bloodied, but never cry submission.
    Following our instincts, not a trend,
    Go against the grain until the end.

Bump. Been a while since I posted and I'd like to start practicing again. Any interest, hit me up here.

Bump. It's been a long time and while I have found folks to practice with from time to time, most have been out of the area. Looking for partners from Denver down to Colorado Springs.

Zieg