Thread: Hyperlinks?

Hyperlinks?

Sorry to be a hastle but could someone just tell me how I can put hyperlinks on text in my signature?

I've seen this done on SFI so it must be possible.

Thanks in advance.
    Dear Jon,

Please learn to parry.

Love,

Your Innards x

The Exiles

Just type your link begining with "http" and the "://" after that, and type in the URL as you normally would. The forum system converts it into a link for you.
    Adrian
    Maestro of the Bolognese School (Spaghetti sauce, not fencing!)

Click HERE for the SFI comic strip "Bloodgroove"!

Hyperlinks Part 2

First off thanks to Adrian and crew for keeping SFI alive and and up to speed with the new forum look. I am enjoying the new features and layout.

I had a question about Hyperlinks so I thought I would add on to this thread instead of making a new one.

On the old site, when you put something in like a hyperlink it highlighted with an underline as well as a different color from the text. I know you can make the text any color but sometimes when people put hyperlinks you can only tell if you move the mouse over it. Once this is done you see the link and it stands out.

Is there something that you can change the default color of hyperlinks so they show up better? Or is this something in my personal settings I can change?

Thanks in advance, love the new board.

Glenn Collier

http://swordforum.com/

The link is in dark green. If you mouseover it, it will show as an underline.

This is our current color scheme. I'd have to experiment with anything other than what we have here as I don't know yet what the impact will be to other areas of the site.
    Adrian
    Maestro of the Bolognese School (Spaghetti sauce, not fencing!)

Click HERE for the SFI comic strip "Bloodgroove"!

re:

Thanks for looking at that Adrian...I certainly wouldnt want to be the impetus for a color change to the forum...I might be run out of town on a wooden pole for that! LOL.

Anyway, thanks for your time in this,

Glenn Collier