Thread: Admin Warning: Huanuo Banned

Admin Warning: Huanuo Banned

This is an official warning and reprimand to Huanuo, the business of Fred Chen of Shanghai, China. Your people have repeatedly violated our "No Advertising" rule that applies to dealers, wholesalers, manufacturers and retailers. Each time we ban one individual, you try to register a new user I.D. or create a false name. This is dishonorable. Especially Shen Vincent whom I had already confronted and banned as Vincent Shen.

And Vincent S. And Vincent.

Further, you've copied my art style on http://swordforum.com/ and now I find that your retailers are now using your advertising graphics that plagiarize what I've done on SFI.

At this point, only an official acknoweldgement and apology from Fred Chen will do. I will not accept anything from Joe, Vincent or Sue or any of your employees.

I have warned Vincent not to try to create new user I.D.s. Today I decided to follow up, and I found these.

demon star
    Jim Smith
    joe zu
    P.J.Siemon
    shen vincent
    shenqihao.sh
    sun Jue
    vincent
    Vincent S.

The above have been permanently banned. I also find it sad that you'd create false American names to pretend you're not Huanou.

If this is how you run your business, it is shameful.

No official apology = Huanou is banned permanently from SFI.

Don't make me call for a boycott on all Huanuo products.
    Adrian
    Maestro of the Bolognese School (Spaghetti sauce, not fencing!)

Click HERE for the SFI comic strip "Bloodgroove"!

If anyone is directly or indirectly related to them who also speak Mandarin, please feel free to convey to them and make them aware of my contempt at their repeatly ignoring and circumventing my disciplinary actions, trying to use SFI as their free promotional tool.
    Adrian
    Maestro of the Bolognese School (Spaghetti sauce, not fencing!)

Click HERE for the SFI comic strip "Bloodgroove"!