Thread: Custom Mounted L6 Commission For Sale

Custom Mounted L6 Commission For Sale

Here I have a Custom l6 Commission for sale. Its by Oni-Forge and will ahve the following :

28.5" Nagasa
    11" Tsuka
    Bo-Hi
    Navy Blue Silk Ito
    Full wrap of White Same

It will have Lohman Fittings. Including Steel Fittings on the Saya. The theme is Wind and Water.

I payed $3000 for it but am Willing to let it go for $2500. I will E-mail Loren to confirm with him that whoever purchases this sword will have it shipped to you guys instead.

Loren has alos signed a contract to me stating that the sword will be done by December 1st.
    So Hopefully whoever purchases this blade will receive it either before christmas or shortly after.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Alexander View Post
    Here I have a Custom l6 Commission for sale. Its by Oni-Forge and will ahve the following :

28.5" Nagasa
    11" Tsuka
    Bo-Hi
    Navy Blue Silk Ito
    Full wrap of White Same

It will have Lohman Fittings. Including Steel Fittings on the Saya. The theme is Wind and Water.

I payed $3000 for it but am Willing to let it go for $2500. I will E-mail Loren to confirm with him that whoever purchases this sword will have it shipped to you guys instead.

Loren has alos signed a contract to me stating that the sword will be done by December 1st.
    So Hopefully whoever purchases this blade will receive it either before christmas or shortly after.

Bump.......

There is a rule about actually having the sword in physical possession.

In addition, several members have pointed out that Ian is considering legal action against Oni Forge for failure to deliver on this sword commission. It is ethically questionable to sell a commission which is already in jeopardy WITHOUT informing the prospective buyer. If Mr. Alexander has information to add, NOW would be a good time to do so. Please remember that a guarantee is not a sword.

Given the questionable status of this commission this post will be locked.
    Last edited by Alexander Chin; 08-31-2007 at 10:39 PM.
    Euthenist, Exorcist, Utilitarianist