Thread: Selling Last Legend Mikusa

Selling Last Legend Mikusa

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in selling my Last Legend 4000 series Mikusa katana. I need something bigger, and don't really need two swords lying around, so this ones gotta find a new home.

The sword has been used for kata for around six months and has been cut with for around a month or two. I also custom ordered a black wrap for the handle, rather than the standard blue one.

There is some minor wear on the blade:

-slight staining on the kissaki from when it was sent back to the LL forge for minor polishing (don't know how the hell this happened)
    -throat of saya has some chips in it
    -tsuka wrapping is a little loose near the tsuba
    -slight evidence of re-polishing on upper part of blade, hard to notice, but there

Pictures can be found on the last legend website http://lastlegend.com/05kat/mikusa/mikusa.html

I am asking 700 USD for the sword. Interested parties can email me at mr.rivers@yahoo.com or pm me, I am happy to send pictures to those interested.

Alright, I just worked on my kata for about 20 minutes with the sword and realized that the fuchi is a tiny bit loose. I'm lowering the price to 600 USD.

Blade length? With bohi or no?
    - Tim

Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness

The blade is 29 inches and tsuka is 11 1/2. The blade is with bohi.