Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Randal Graham Fully Mounted w/ Extras

FS: Randal Graham Fully Mounted w/ Extras

Property Tax Sale - $4100.00 plus actual shipping and I am open to Payment Plan

Here in FL property taxes have gone through the roof. So, I need some extra cash to cover the increase. I am offering this sword well below what I paid and as such the price must be FIRM. Please PM me if you have any questions or require any other pictures. Hi-Res Pictures can be found here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~legends1394/id12.html

This blade will come complete with:

Full Koshirae
    Shirasaya
    Tsunagi
    Silk Lined Sword Bag

The Specs are as follows:

Blade: Randal Graham W-1 Monosteel
    Nagasa: 27.5"
    Motohaba - 1.25"
    Sakihaba - .94"
    Motokasane - .21"
    Sakikasana - .17"
    Tsuka Length - 14"

Description of fittings can be found on my webpage listed above.

Thanks
    Last edited by Giovanni R.; 11-29-2007 at 11:52 AM.
    Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. - Steve Jobs

Bumpity bump
    Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. - Steve Jobs

I have had a couple inquires as to what tsunagi are. Tsunagi is a wooden duplicate of the blade made to hold the koshirae or mountings together on display while the steel blade is in its shirasaya. The tsunagi has the same size habaki hand made out of wood and uses the same mekugi pin as the blade.

This package is complete in every way at a price that is more than reasonable considering all the fittings are either custom or antique. There are no reproduction fittings on this blade whatsoever.

$4100.00 can easily be spent on just the blade, polish and habaki. Here you get the entire package. Blade, polish, habaki, custom mount, shirasaya, tsunagi and sword bag.

Lest we forget that Randal Graham no longer forges japanese styled blades.

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks

Bump

Bump

This is a great deal folks, and yes, I am taking a loss on this project, but bills have to be paid.

In regards to the florida property tax, Gio....i feel your pain.....man oh man do i feel your pain! Trying to hoc my kidney and spleen to afford that sword...so far no takers.

Sent you a PM Andrew, dont know if you got it

Bump

Yeah I got it. Oh well, i can stare at the picture and dare to dream anyway.

Bump..
    Hey there Mr. R. I will have another pmnt out before christmass hopefully it will help with the bills. I look at the newest pics of the 1086 every night before I go to bed. Makes all warm and fuzzy like Can't wait to have her home.
    Have you seen Randal new sight? He definately has gone away from traditional work. There aren't even any pictures of japanese stlye blades in the picture section. All I can say is one word.... COLLECTABLE! Talk to you soon boss.

Sounds good Bill, thanks buddy

Bump

Bump....

Someone please take out a loan, open a new credit card, sell a kidney. Its worth it.

Bumpity

Still Available

$4100.00 Takes her home.

This is an superb package folks, I have never seen another like it on SFI.

Bump

Bump for the Weekend

Bump

bump

Bump for a great deal

$4100.00 Takes this Complete Package Home

Remember, I will do payments.

Bump

Bump

Bump it up

Bump for the weekenders. Cmon folks, spend some of that holiday cash. You will not find a completely custom package for this kind of money. There are NO production fittings on this blade.

Have a great New Year!

Bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast