Thread: For Sale - Huge Zweihander

For Sale - Huge Zweihander

I have for sale a loooong discontinued Windlass Huge Zweihander.It has only been used for display beautiful flamberge blade.Huuuuuge piece...taller than alot of folks!

$375.00 + shipping (add 4% if using Paypal)

Please PM me for pics.

Thanks for looking!!!
    "A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world." -- Louis Pasteur

"I've had a wonderful evening... but this wasn't it."
    -- Graucho Marx --

"I remember when I lost my mind.There was something so pleasant about that day...".

Specs

Polearm overall length is approx. 75",blade is approx.32 1/2" long by 3 1/2" at it's widest point.

Zweihander overall length is approx 63 3/4" - 64",blade is approx 46 1/4" x 1 3/4",handle is approx. 16 1/2" including pommel nut.
    "A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world." -- Louis Pasteur

-- Graucho Marx --

"I remember when I lost my mind.There was something so pleasant about that day...".

Pics
    Attached Images Attached Images    

-- Graucho Marx --

good blade i can vouch for it. have seen it in person and it's pretty stout. They marketed it originally as a flamberg.

looks a lot like cold steels great sword. any comparison between the two?
    Go ahead, mock me! But it wasnt he who was laughing at me... it was GOD!!! *Dies Irae!*

I have never handled the Cold Sreel sword but as far as I can tell the only similarities are the looks of the fittings.

-- Graucho Marx --

bump

-- Graucho Marx --

Hi!
    I will take this!
    Sent ya a PM!

To all that have PM'd and responded to my posts,
    I am sorry for such a late response.I have been out of town.Please allow me a few days to get resettled and I will take new pics,posts new posts w/beter pics and pricing and respond to everyone.Again,sorry for any delays and thank you for your inquiries.

-- Graucho Marx --