Thread: FS: 17th century Japanese Aikuchi

FS: 17th century Japanese Aikuchi

FS: Aikuchi $1695.00 shipped & insured.

For sale, 17th century aikuchi, has fine re-lacquered hilt & saya, with silver fittings and habaki. 9 & 1/2" nagasa with bohi. Wavy hamon and pheasant thigh tang. Originally featured in Frederick's Swords paper catalog #66, for $2200.00 in 2001.

Thanks for looking, Jon Palombi

"A wise person aspires the study of swordsmanship. A lucky person finds a worthy teacher, an unlucky person finds yet another student... in the guise of a genuine Master. Sadly, a fool cannot tell the difference either way." Anecdotes of The Unknown Swordsman

Price reduction.

Good Day All,

I would accept $1500.00, shipped & insured, for this remarkable Aikuchi. This will be the one and only price reduction. Trades and/or partial-trades will be considered, as well. OK?

Thanks for looking, Jon

Last edited by jonpalombi; 11-22-2009 at 06:05 AM.
    "A wise person aspires the study of swordsmanship. A lucky person finds a worthy teacher, an unlucky person finds yet another student... in the guise of a genuine Master. Sadly, a fool cannot tell the difference either way." Anecdotes of The Unknown Swordsman

Thumbs up Bump.

Bump, bump, bump....
    Last edited by jonpalombi; 12-08-2009 at 09:04 AM.

Thumbs up Holiday price reduction.

Greetings All,

I am reducing the price on this 17th century Aikuchi to $1400.00 shipped & insured in CONUS, just in time for the Holiday Season.

Thanks for looking, Jon
    Last edited by jonpalombi; 12-13-2009 at 04:30 PM.

Bump to the top.

Thumbs up One more go.

Hi folks,

The old photos have been moved to a new folder, so I thought I'd BUMP this thread with a few new pics and some from the first photo-shoot. Yes, it's still for sale, now lowered to the lowest acceptable offer of $1375.00 shipped & insured, with Delivery Confirmation. Or a good trade offer? I bought it at 20% off, for $1775.00, from Frederick's Swords (2003). The original fittings and hibaki are solid silver. The beautiful red lacquer had been "renewed" the same year. I had seen it prior to the restoration and the flaky, old, cracked lacquer was less than perfect, for such a well-preserved blade. This is a great price for such a wonderful little warrior!

Thanks for looking, Jon

Last edited by jonpalombi; 10-15-2010 at 08:55 AM.

Smile

Bump and few new pics.

Price being held at $1,375.00. Includes shipping, insurance and Delivery confirmation. Delivery free in CONUS but International shipping can be worked out for a few bucks more and it wold be relative to the destination (but of course).

Thanks for looking, Jon

Last edited by jonpalombi; 06-02-2011 at 02:24 PM.

PM replied to.

Bump and final price reduction. I would accept $1275.00, shipped, insured and with Delivery Confirmation.
    Last edited by jonpalombi; 11-14-2011 at 01:00 PM.

Hi,
    If the Aikuchi is still available at 1275$, I will take it.
    Please send me an email at fab_adr@yahoo.fr to let me know how you want payment (if you take paypal, I will add 3% to the price to help cover the fee)
    Regards,
    FAB

Hi Fabrizio,

I just sent you an email.

Ciao, Jon

Sold Pending Payment