Length (Dagger 17-3/8 inches
    Overall Length (in Scabbard) 18-5/16 inches
    Blade Length: 11-13/16 inches
    Blade width @ Base: 7/8 inches
    Blade Thickness @ Base: .250 inch
    Blade Thickness 1-1/2 inches from Point: .185 inch
    Hilt Overall Length: 5-9/16 inches
    Center of Gravity: at base of handle

Historically inspired? Fantasy? Whatever... it's cool! This dagger and scabbard in the style of the late Viking Era Features a hand-carved Maple handle and scabbard, and engraved blade. The blade is 5160 spring steel tempered to approx. HRc58 through the blade and drawn to HRc 45-48 at the shoulders and tang. The blade is fully engraved on either face with a knotwork dragon inspired by the Askeg Stone. The handle is and scabbard are dyed Maple. The handle is carved with a Chain-Knot and the scabbard's carved panels are inspired by engravings from Jutland. The hilt and scabbard furniture is brass. The brass pommel is slightly offset towards the edge (as are some sax pommels.) The scabbards band, locket
    and chape are fabricated from .075 inch thick plate and are very sturdy. With the balance of the scabbarded dagger the ring
    mounted on the throad works well to hang the piece and allow it to be mounted ambidextrously- decoration is uniform on both sides of the scabbard and blade.

More photos and info Here- http://tinkerswords.com/forsale.html
    Tinkerswords.com Fine knives, swords and daggers in the style of the European Middle Ages and Viking Era

"Then, one night as my car was going backwards through a cornfield an ninety miles per hour, I had an epiphany..."

Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

beautiful work as always Tinker!

now to convince my wife that I HAVE TO HAVE it!
    You have to listen for the song. Every great individual sword has her own song. Once you find that song and hear it clearly, then you can fight with it, for the song is the very essence of the sword. The sword was not forged to decorate walls or be a lifted signal of victory and dominance, but to cut flesh bone and sinew, and kill. She is not an extension of your manhood, nor an expression of your selfhood. She is an instrument of death.

I cannot seem to find it on your website?
    You have to listen for the song. Every great individual sword has her own song. Once you find that song and hear it clearly, then you can fight with it, for the song is the very essence of the sword. The sword was not forged to decorate walls or be a lifted signal of victory and dominance, but to cut flesh bone and sinew, and kill. She is not an extension of your manhood, nor an expression of your selfhood. She is an instrument of death.

It's the first item on the 'Items for Sale' Page- here:http://tinkerswords.com/forsale.html
    Tinkerswords.com Fine knives, swords and daggers in the style of the European Middle Ages and Viking Era

"Then, one night as my car was going backwards through a cornfield an ninety miles per hour, I had an epiphany..."

Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

got it thanks

don't know why I couldn't see it before...

I should have fondled this when I was at your house this week.