Thread: Hataya Kotetsu $2200.

Hataya Kotetsu $2200.

Hataya Kotetsu with mokko tsuba and handachi kashira for sale $2200.

Recently purchased it here on sword forum from a buddy for four hundred dollars more. Only reason to drop the price is that I've cut with it twice, once at home and once in embu. The sword is 30" in length including habaki and has an 11" tsuka, it's a beefy mat eater and demands respect. We all know these swords go for twenty six hundred to three grand new, I've even seen one re-polished for twenty six hundred. This is a good deal and needs a good home.

Purchaser pays shipping and any paypal fees
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Mugai Ryu Meishiha Iaihyodo.....U.S. Battodo Federation.....Owner Katsujinken Magazine....Head instructor Hissho Kai Dojo, www.hisshokai.com

Bump up for an awesome practitioners sword. I am leaving the sword world myself and this will help pay off credit debt. Talk to me people.
    Mugai Ryu Meishiha Iaihyodo.....U.S. Battodo Federation.....Owner Katsujinken Magazine....Head instructor Hissho Kai Dojo, www.hisshokai.com

Bump up the volume.

Weekend bump

New Bump for the new week. Who needs a killer cutter?

Back to the top we go.

Did I already use bump of the volume for this sword. Come and get it!

Thought I'd share this video of the sword in use, keep in mind this was when I first purchased it myself and have since retired the sword from usage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cywM...QwFMIjnDtldbmQ

Bump for Labor Day

I will drop the price on this sword once and only once, if anyone is interested. I will part with the Kotetsu at $2000.00 plus shipping. This is five hundred less than what I paid for it. The blade is in spectacular shape, still new condition. It is not a sixteen hundred dollar sword that has had heavy use with chips and bends. Fittings are awesome and the blade cuts wickedly on tatami. If you've been looking for a step up, or just wanted to join the Kotetsu competition cutter club, this is it. This blade I believe first came to the US during the last West Coast tai kai, during Hataya Sensei's visit. Tony Alvarez Sensei was selling it amongst other great looking Kotetsu. A student of Tony's pick up this blade and kept it looked up until I purchased it earlier this year.

I'm no longer training in the sword world personally and this sale will enable me to bump off a credit card rather quickly. This is the only reason I would sell the blade. Otherwise I would keep it up on the stand for years to come.

Get at me.

Great Sword needs new owner. $2000. plus shipping.

Sold and payment received.