Thread: FS: Dynasty Forge 1095 FF Daimyo Shobu Custom

FS: Dynasty Forge 1095 FF Daimyo Shobu Custom

Hello all,

For sale is a Dynasty Forge 1095 Forge-Folded Shobu Zukuri from the Daimyo line; this means that the blade has been stone polished. The sword has also undergone customization by Aaron Justice. I am selling the blade because it is way too nice for me to feel comfortable cutting with it...seriously, the blade is gorgeous!

The sword retails for well over $1500 in most places, and the custom work alone would likely cost over $1000 by itself.

That said, I am asking $750 for the whole package. I'll accept payment via PayPal only, and would prefer to ship only in the continental US. I'll ship it for free under those conditions (international shipping will cost extra).

Blade Length: 28.5 inches
    Tsuka length: 11.75 inches
    Weight: approx 2lbs 8oz

The following pictures were taken by Aaron; the sageo is no longer tied, but I'm sure that won't be a problem to redo for most people. (It is for me unfortunately)

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Name:  %24_57 %281%29.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  108.1 KB

Name:  %24_57 %282%29.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  104.4 KB

Nice sword could you do a couple of close ups, kissaki,Hammond,mune
    Thanks Robert
    I am interested in your sword

bump*

nice looking blade from what i can see. what customization was done? can you take a closer pic of tsuka/tsuba?
    Ken

On hold. pending payment.

Blade is back up for sale. For those interested, you can see a lot more pictures and angles in Aaron's original listing of the sword. You can find that here: http://www.ronin-outpost.com/ronin_o...ke_Katana.html

Please message me if you're interested in buying. Thanks.

Sold again...pending payment.

Pm me if your sale falls through, beautiful sword man!

I already bought the sword and send the payment. You can bet the deal won't fall.

BUYERS BEWARE OF THE SCAMMER!

asa2117 send my sword with a lot of flaws and defects, clearly cheating me with false advertising in his original post:

1. Kashira very loose, almost fell out, held only by tsuka-maki.
    2. Tsuba lateral rattle.
    3. Blade scratches from obvious cutting.
    4. Tsuka-maki and samegawa are worn from usage, plus tsuka-maki moves under pressure - nothing near as Aaron Justice original pictures.
    5. Sword doesn't fit in the saya - it stops 4-5 mm before the koiguchi and wouldn't go any further.

Whoever wants an evidence, I can send him pictures and video clip showing in detail all above defects. Besides, to anyone interested, I can provide my full correspondence with asa2117 from the very beginning - when you read it, you will see how the seller assured me there aren't any flaws regarding the sword and insisted it is in perfect condition, looking exactly as in Aaron Justice's pictures.
    Hell it is not perfect and hell it has flaws, but the seller wouldn't partial refund a dime and decline to take any responsibility for his acts, trying to transfer his fault on someone else.

Also the seller "asa2117" lied me about the shipping cost.
    He insisted to send him $90 for the shipping, stating this is the USPS cost and stated he won't ship the sword for less.
    When the sword arrived, it had a USPS sticker on the box stating the actual shipping cost was $60.70!!!! Besides all sword's flaws, he sucked additional $30 from me - for nothing!
    As you may think, he decline to return even those $30, which he clearly stole from me! I have taken a picture of the USPS box sticker, so I can prove my words to anyone interested by sending the picture to him along with my full dialog with asa2117.
    He even tried to force me to send the payment as 'family and friends', luckily I refused to do this.

Did you open up a paypal case for it? You could get a full refund if you provide all the evidence you have since the item is not as he described and he was clearly fraudulent in trying to sell the item

I was completely shocked at first... Then I felt angry and pity simultaneously, because I realized that I had been ripped off.
    Unfortunately, Paypal states it would only return my money if I ship the sword back to the seller on my behalf.
    I already paid $90 for initial shipping, then over $200 for custom taxes and if I pay another $60+ to ship the sword back I will be at least -$350 off out of my original $840 deal with asa2117. This equation doesn't even count the headache I got.. Considering my expenses, anybody with common sense would rule out returning the sword as invalid option, but not Paypal - pity for them. In my claim I stated that a partial refund would suit me somehow, but the seller refuses my proposition and Paypal backs him up. They both even refused to at least view my evidence and then make a decision... They even don't want to refund my second payment of $30, which was an obvious shakedown... A*sholes, both of them - I used to trust Paypal to be a reliable mediator in online deals, but not anymore.

If a moderator would contact me as soon as possible regarding this issue, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Why "dear" scammer? Are you afraid that everyone will notice your fraud and you wouldn`t be able to cheat anymore? I warned that if you refuse to somehow compensate me for lying about the sword`s defects, I`ll share our miserable deal in public.
    As the people say - what goes around comes back around and you should suffer the consequences of your unworthy act!
    I`ll say it one last time - if anyone doubt my reasons, feel free to contact me and I`ll provide every evidence I possess.

My understanding is the buyer was not happy with the purchase and says swords does not match description. Seller offered a full refund upon having the sword returned. Buyer does not want to pay out of pocket the expense (foreign county) to send back. Buyer wants to keep the sword and get a portion of the payment refunded from the seller. Seller wants the sword back and will issue a total refund. I don't see a resolution as the seller wants the sword back and will refund but the buyer wants to keep it with money returned.