Thread: WTB any and all types of Angus Trim Swords

WTB any and all types of Angus Trim Swords

Hi all, I am looking to buy any and all types of Angus Trim swords you may want to sell. Big, small, single, double edge, with or without scabbards, new or used. Please let me know what you have by PM and we will go from there. Reasonable/Fair prices will be considered. Thanks!

Steven

I am still looking. If you have one to sell, please get a hold of me. THANKS!

I have had some decent success with this and have been offered some very nice swords, a couple I have taken up on their offers, and I am still looking. I am now starting to lean towards the shorter single or double edge Atrims like his Falchions, Gladius's and Sabers. If you have one to sell, please get a hold of me. THANKS!

Still looking, still buying!

I have had some great responses and now I am primarily looking for SHORT ATrim swords like Gladius' and daggers, etc. Maybe unusual one off swords as well.

Still looking.

Bttt.

Are you still looking mate? I have a 2008 Gus Trim Tac Gladius, black, never cut anything, leather scabbard with cordura “condom” and belt clip.

I’ll send through pics when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael A View Post
    I’ll send through pics when I get home.
    https://sbg-sword-forum.forums.net/t...tcher-scabbard
    Timeo hominum unius libri

I've considered doing this, myself... I have an ATD002 in Christian Fletcher mounts, but you can't afford it.
    I like swords.

If you want to climb a mountain, begin at the top.

"Integrity, justice, courage, and action - without these, a person is of no consequence." - Don Nelson

learn the way to preserve rather than destroy.
    avoid rather than check, check rather than hurt, hurt rather than maim, maim rather than kill.
    for all life is precious, not one can be replaced.

My situation has changed, now I am looking to sell my collection, LOL. I really need to put some sales posts up!