Thread: Colorado Gun Collectors Association

Colorado Gun Collectors Association

http://www.cgca.com/index.html Colorado Gun Collectors Association show
    Maybe I will try some stuff on and see how it fits.
    The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people." --- Tench Coxe

Blog Entries
    assume edged weapons must show up at this show?
    mark@swordforum.com

~ Hostem Hastarum Cuspidibus Salutemus ~

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who don't."
    Benjamin Franklin

They do. Jeff Hegesbaugh from Santa Fe will for sure have a collection of Spanish Colonial items and Steve Evans from SLC will have Civil War Confederate and Union and a few presentation swords. Steve also has older some older RW items. We do not have the access to items the East Coasters do. 8 hour road trip to Denver and 90 miles to the first red light for me. Mostly older guns of which I have a few, very few but also for here a nice grouping of swords and knives.
    I have no association with this show and do not sell just thought it would be of interest to any SFI members in the area.
    Last edited by Eric Fairbanks; 05-13-2015 at 10:48 AM. Reason: add info
    The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people." --- Tench Coxe

It's rare that I ever find any good blades at the gun shows near me. A lot of great guns however they seem to be lacking a bit in the historic swords department.
    Katana Reviews - Quality in our weapons leads to quality in our art.