Thread: FS - Del Tin / Museum Replicas Viking -(Or the oops I bought 2 swords in a week sale)

FS - Del Tin / Museum Replicas Viking -(Or the oops I bought 2 swords in a week sale)

Well, I hate doing this, but I have rule that if I buy one I sell one, and I bought two within a few days of each other.

This is a nice old Del Tin Museum Replicas Viking. 5 lobe pummel, 33 inch blade, 40 inch over all. Like most of the older Del Tins, this one has a lighter blade, less inclined to steal on steal and more inclined to cutting. Has the old wolf mark. It is sharp and has a nice edge. I only received it a few days ago, but I did take care of a few milk jugs as soon as I un-boxed it and it handled them very nicely. I purchased it from Aaron Justice, who always seems to take good care of his blades.

I'm only asking $160 shipped to your door in the US.

For some reason the pictures I just took will not load, but I'm borrowing the ones that Aaron used until tonight when I can figure out what's wrong with mine. They remain accurate. lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Lee Welborn; 08-03-2016 at 08:48 PM.
    “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." -Emerson

sent PM

Still available.
    “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." -Emerson

Pics?
    *EDIT: Switch to full site from mobile and they appeared.
    Last edited by thamilton; 08-10-2016 at 12:58 PM.

Price Drop, $150 Shipped.

Last Drop, $145 Shipped in the US.

Still Available

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Welborn View Post
    Still Available
    Consider it sold if you would allow me to pay for it this saturday the 17th

Thanks much,

S

Sold pending payment