Thread: Wind And Thunder Blade (plus odds and ends)

Wind And Thunder Blade (plus odds and ends)

I have a brand new hand selected (KOA was kind enough to select a blade that was best of the 4 they currently had) Wind and Thunder. Have plans for a new tsuka but a seller has a blade I have been dying to own for a year so I will price this to sell. Sold the Koshirae and tsuka (it was cracked already) So this sale is for the blade with Hanaki and Saya with 13ft of Lohman Navy Tsunami Suede Ito and a nice set of Hanwei Cherry Blossom Menuki from a Bushido.

The blade is new and pretty much fellows KOAs listed specs for the thunder (that was why I asked for a hand selected sword). The polish is fair and the blade is paper cutting sharp from Habaki to Kissaki. It was examined and then Just Oiled and now it rests in its saya and sword bag. I am impressed with this blade for being thick, wide, fair polished and paper sharp out of the box. It will make a fine cutter and I have two good materials that can help its new owner take the Thunder from an Awkward goofy looking mount to a high end classical look.

Price: looking for $400 shipped US I cover Paypal
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Always have a sense of humor. This is most important when it concerns yourself, it is a strength beyond all measure- Dan Millman

pm send

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Arias View Post
    I have a brand new hand selected (KOA was kind enough to select a blade that was best of the 4 they currently had) Wind and Thunder. Have plans for a new tsuka but a seller has a blade I have been dying to own for a year so I will price this to sell. Sold the Koshirae and tsuka (it was cracked already) So this sale is for the blade with Hanaki and Saya with 13ft of Lohman Navy Tsunami Suede Ito and a nice set of Hanwei Cherry Blossom Menuki from a Bushido.

The blade is new and pretty much fellows KOAs listed specs for the thunder (that was why I asked for a hand selected sword). The polish is fair and the blade is paper cutting sharp from Habaki to Kissaki. It was examined and then Just Oiled and now it rests in its saya and sword bag. I am impressed with this blade for being thick, wide, fair polished and paper sharp out of the box. It will make a fine cutter and I have two good materials that can help its new owner take the Thunder from an Awkward goofy looking mount to a high end classical look.

Price: looking for $400 shipped US I cover Paypal
    did you sell this?

Nope still got it. You live pretty close also
    Always have a sense of humor. This is most important when it concerns yourself, it is a strength beyond all measure- Dan Millman

Bump! Nibbles but no serious offer yet.

Sold blade pending funds will let the Ito and menuki go for $100 shipped US.
    Last edited by Ricky Arias; 12-28-2016 at 07:24 PM.

PM sent!

Damn! Too late again...

Hi Ricky,
    Got the blade in the mail yesterday. All was received as promised. Thank you!