Thread: FS: Japanese Blade in Shirasaya W/Koshirae

FS: Japanese Blade in Shirasaya W/Koshirae

HI Folks,

Haven't been active on the forum in a long time, with a third child and businesses to run I sadly just don't have time to devote anymore.

So, up for sale is one of the few blades I have left, a Japanese daito in shirasaya with full koshirae and tsunagi. The blade is signed Masachika and dated 1971. It's in great original polish and is guaranteed free of hagire.

The tsuba is an antique, however the rest of the koshirae appears to be gendai production.

Purchased from samuraishokai.jp. Full specs and pictures of this blade and koshirae can be seen here:

http://www.samuraishokai.jp/sword/14140.html

I paid 2400 for it, asking $2200 shipped CONUS OBO. Iam not interested in trades. Payment can either be made by US Postal money orders or paypal. If paying via Paypal add 3%.

Can you post a few personal shots. Your personal photos are good ones and add shots like in the link never show how the blade looks in person very well
    Last edited by Ricky Arias; 01-02-2017 at 07:45 PM.
    Always have a sense of humor. This is most important when it concerns yourself, it is a strength beyond all measure- Dan Millman

Bump for an awsomse blade
    Always have a sense of humor. This is most important when it concerns yourself, it is a strength beyond all measure- Dan Millman

Sold.

Sword arrive today, no problems and it arrived intact. That was the most creative use of duct tape I've ever seen! LOL!