Thread: Tomes, Son and Melvain

Tomes, Son and Melvain

Not a treasure but certainly a nice find even in poor to fair condition. Tomes, Son and Melvain m1860 light calvary saber, rare would be an overstep but not common would surely fit. They are floating arround but you don't see them everyday. Eric
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people." --- Tench Coxe

Very nice, Eric. My M1860 is also a Tomes.

Thanks JG, I hope yours in better shape than mine, even fair to poor a great find for me. Regards Eric
    The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people." --- Tench Coxe

Name:  IMG_0548.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  28.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_0549.JPG
Size:  31.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_0550.JPG
Size:  31.3 KB

Beautiful, I see the family resemblance. Traits are always more obvious in groups, visual always the best teacher. Thanks for the photos, and you win, a very nice example indeed. Eric