Thread: Say GEBNA or Say Cheese ;)

Say GEBNA or Say Cheese ;)

Houston, we have a problem. My favorite acronym sites are gone but even in retrieving them via archive.org sheds no light on GEBNA. Cast in the cruciform hilt of this helmet head. I'm headed to the current bible but I just can't recall it there either.

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  93.7 KB

Add an etched Ames marked nco blade and I am now dizzy in thought. An oddidity fer sure. WT........h?

Cheers
    GC
    Last edited by Glen C.; 01-28-2019 at 12:17 PM.

A bump up.

I am still clueless on this one.

One would hope that where there is one, more would appear but while I have seen etched nco spadroon blades, never in the helmet head cruciforms and labeled to GEBNA.

Cheers
    GC

I'm not in Houston, but it's only about 200 miles away.

Can't help with the GE part, but since it's a fraternal sword, the B may stand for BROTHERHOOD and the NA be for NORTH AMERICA.

searching for "Brotherhood of North America" I found the following brotherhoods - Danish, Muslim, Mennonite, Serbian Orthodox Clergy, Fenian, Pan Korinthian, Rosicrucian, Finnish National Temperance and a whole lot more.

Just a guess on which way to look.

Interesting, the BNA kind of clicks. E for Exposition or Excellence maybe. G Grand or Great. It is Wheel of Fortune on tv right now in the east.

Hmmmmmmmm