Thread: For Sale: Tora Blades 6th GR Special Khukri

For Sale: Tora Blades 6th GR Special Khukri

This is a moved into a new house sale. I'm just getting rid of excess items.

Bought for $174 back in 2018. Will sell for $150. Shipping included in US. The 6th GR was a limited production run so there is no telling if more will be made. I believe Tora only produces 10 - 20 khukri per run so this one is rare. PM if interested.

The blade could use some polishing as it's been in storage in it's scabbard for the last 4 months but it has never been used for anything other than dry handling.

This Khukri is a fighter. Very agile and quick. You won't be doing any heavy chopping with this blade. It's the lightest of the 3 that I'm selling and the quickest. Unfortunately, I lost my scale during the move so I can't weigh this one. OL is approximately 17 3/4". Blade is about 13 1/2" long & about 1 7/8" deep. The 6th GR fits perfectly in its scabbard. I will include all the authentication paper work with the sale.

Pics are below. I can always take and send more. Some of the pictures show what looks like waves on the blades. This is just an artifact of the light and my crappy camera skills. Blades are nice and smooth.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Blog Entries
    PM sent...
    mark@swordforum.com

~ Hostem Hastarum Cuspidibus Salutemus ~

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who don't."
    Benjamin Franklin

Reponded in PM

Blog Entries
    ... and replied.
    mark@swordforum.com

~ Hostem Hastarum Cuspidibus Salutemus ~

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who don't."
    Benjamin Franklin

Sold