Thread: Sword parts needed

Sword parts needed

I need a backstrap pommel, grp and ferrule for a 1796 pattern heavy cavalry.
    I also need backstrap pommel, guard, ferrule for an m1861 mole Tiffany & Co.
    One more while I wish big,
    I also need a boat guard for a m1832/34 General and Staff officer.
    Eric
    The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people." --- Tench Coxe

1796 pattern Heavy Cavalry
    I need a pommel and grip for a 1796 unmarked or wore down. It has ferrule and guard with both langets. The blade is fair to good with hatchet point but guard is extremely rusted as a ferrule. I am just missing back strap pommel and grip. If someone has complete hilt or any parts I would be very interested. Don't see them much in the west but what a beautiful beast.
    The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people." --- Tench Coxe

I found this thread after I had posted another one looking for parts and can not figure out how to delete the new one. Eric