Thread: Marto Rosewood Tachi

Marto Rosewood Tachi

This is a true ICONIC part of Highlander history. In the pilot episode of Highlander tithe Series Christopher Lambert reprised his role of Connor MacLeod. In this episode he uses a Marto Rosewood Tachi exactly like this one! I added some screen captures that you can make out the sword. Ask any fan, this sword is a must buy!

If you are a Highlander fan you know how rare this sword truly is! It has been discontinued by Marto for over a decade! Honestly this is the 1st one I’ve ever seen in person. These are rare and highly Collectible!

Only minor flaws on this piece are some light scratches on the scabbard and the middle metal collar will need to be glued back in place. Not bad for a 30 year old sword!

Price: $750 or best offer

Do you want to own one of the most coveted swords in the Highlander universe? Here’s your chance!

Marto Rosewood Tachi Sword Connor Macleod Highlander Series Pilot Sword. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Brian Kent; 05-17-2019 at 08:59 PM.
    "He was an angel once, he didn't mean to fall. He just hung out with the wrong people..."

Good Omens

Sorry i'm not much of a collector Brian, but I wanted to say that it's very cool to see your post taking the forum back to its original roots!
    Paul Smith
    "Keep the sharp side and the
    pointy end between you and
    your opponent"

Yea i thought someone here might be interested in this sword since it’s kind of how this place got started. But alas, I fear this place is too far gone.
    "He was an angel once, he didn't mean to fall. He just hung out with the wrong people..."

Good Omens