Thread: Swordforum / Instagram crossover

Swordforum / Instagram crossover

Hi all,

This is firstly a shameless plug for my new Instagram account (not that I'm selling anything, just posting my collection).

#britishmilitarysabres

Please feel free to follow me there, comment, say hi and identify yourself as fellow forumites.

However this led me to wonder whether any swordforum members have accounts on any other media platforms which they would like to share (within forum rules of course).

Not everyone is identifiable from their swordforum names and I'd be happy to link up with forum members with similar interests on other platforms.

Regards

I have this blog but have not done much with it for some time. https://willsswordsblog.wordpress.co...last-100-days/
    Last edited by Will Mathieson; 03-17-2020 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Mathieson View Post
    I have this blog but have not done much with it for some time. https://willsswordsblog.wordpress.co...last-100-days/
    Good write ups Will, get some more on there!

I'm on Instagram as @antique_steel and share my collection and sometimes do collaborations.

Hello Guys, I have a really good experience with Insta, my account is: the_swordcollector
    Feel free to follow me and my posts.

Hi all
    I am a newbie to Instagram, but have started an account as: swordandflintlock.

Aim is to upload photos of my collection of swords and flintlocks from the 18th and early 19th century over time.