Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That is NOT a Practical Plus!

Originally posted by J. Fysh
    I guess what confuses me here is, who is buying these things???? Surely if they're selling them for petty amounts of money, they don't make any profit.. No-one on the forums will buy one of these (except as a wallhanger, and thats only if it's any good - this blade looks more amature than the one I'm currently working on, and it's my 2nd attempt at a Katana)

There must be a lot of gullible people on eBay, boy they'll get a shock when they need to liquidate their $200 "PPK" replica (in order to get the "PC Hanwei Ultra SUPER MAXPOWER Katana mkIII") and can only get $0.50 and a laugh in their face.
    yeah but they sell it for a few bucks and charge like 150 bucks in shipping its all a scam

I think that you are all missing the point of this auction...

It's an antiqued Paul Chen Pk or PPk with crappy fake chinese fittings.

Much better quality than the "Craptanas" we've been seeing out of China in the past few years...

At least Chen made the blade...
    Iron is full of impurities that weaken it; through forging, it becomes steel and is transformed into razor-sharp sword. Human beings develop in the same fashion. Morihei Ueshiba (1883-1969)

Originally posted by Elan Condyle
    I think that you are all missing the point of this auction...

It's an antiqued Paul Chen Pk or PPk with crappy fake chinese fittings.

Much better quality than the "Craptanas" we've been seeing out of China in the past few years...

At least Chen made the blade...
    Hi Elan, im not sure what sword you are talking about. Because this is the blade from the link and im not sure how on earth this could ever be a pk/ppk blade.

damn some people are just rip of merchants

That is friggin funny. heh heh heh.. Must be a joke cause everyone involved with Japanese swords knows what a real PC PPK is.
    Boston Samurai Arts
    www.bostonsamuraiarts.com

"They must find it difficult...Those that have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey

Maybe...

It is made by Paul Chen, not the Paul Chen we all know and sort of love, but Paul Chen the scam artist. Makes more sense. And it's not lying.... totally.....
    zeistarmories.com

Blessed be the Lord, my strength, that teacheth my hands to war and my fingers to fight. Psalms 144:1

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

Oh yeah. Not the Paul Chen we know. Another Paul Chen who created this Practical Joke Katana. rotflmao
    Boston Samurai Arts
    www.bostonsamuraiarts.com

"They must find it difficult...Those that have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey

Shipping feeEMS): $115.00

These people disgust me...

May the universe rip them a new one.

Originally posted by D. Villalobos
    Shipping feeEMS): $115.00

These people disgust me...

May the universe rip them a new one.
    It costs so much to ship because they used cardboard made from the paper the Constitution was written on, as well as the tape used to hold the Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria together. They use the original Pony Express, and the insurance to cross Indian territory is astronomical. That's why it's so expensive, duh!
    zeistarmories.com

Blessed be the Lord, my strength, that teacheth my hands to war and my fingers to fight. Psalms 144:1

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

Pass the flaming door, and destroy the undying dragon. Slay the 200 foot leviathan, and slay the 23 foot medusa. Pass the sea of flame into the trials of the aegis. Slay the 300 foot chimera, enter the next room. I will be there with a flaming sword.

Thumbs up

Engrish cracks me up
    Gloria deo solo

Glory to God alone

Omnia per Christum possum facere qui vires mihi dat

I am able to do everything through Christ who gives me strength

look at the materials....it includes cowhide

waddya know, a leather sword....what'll they think of next? maybe and even dumber ppk replica? WHO KNOWS WHAT GREAT THINGS WE CAN DO!!!!! hehehehhee
    "Don't be an idiot and die for your country. Let that other s.o.b die for his." -George Patton

Violence is not the answer. Violence is the question. Yes is the answer!

John: "an anarchy would never work. people are too stupid."
    Dan:"what's an anarchy?"
    John: "yeah, see?"

I will say of the LORD: He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, and in Him I will trust. -Psalm 91:2

Peter has spoken.

Boy! Paul Chen really let himself go!

Shameful at the least . They get more crooked every day don't they?

God bless,
    J.Smith
    Joshua R. Smith

- "God helps those who help themselves."

- "Faith in privacy, is faith in peril".

- Pope Benedict XVI-
    Long live our Holy Father.

-The safest place for me to be is in the center of God's will, and if that is in the line of fire, that's where I'll be.
    - U.S. Army Chaplain Father Tim Vakoc

-One should not be envious of someone who has prospered by unjust deeds. Nor should he disdain someone who has fallen while adhering to the path of righteousness.
    -Imagawa Sadayo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12