Thread: Cut & thrust sword

Cut & thrust sword

Heres a cut and thrust sword with a purpleheart handle. It was part of the batch I knocked out for estrella this year. Sword weighs in at 2 pounds 9.4 ounces.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    "When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks ya crooked in the eye and he asks ya if you've paid your dues, well you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?.....Yessir, the check is in the mail."
    ~Jack Burton~

In the corner of my room somewhere in SoCali
    what's the blade length on this lovely?
    Pi R Squared, no...Pie R round, cornbread R squared.

Def pretty cool. how did Estrella go for you this year ? we had a few pieces there too with Age of Chivalry.
    "If you can draw it, we can make it".
    "ART SHOULD HURT"

Matt Stagmer - Sword Maker @ BKS

www.Baltimoreknife.com
    www.Facebook.com/Baltimoreknife

Heres the stats on it.

Blade length: 31 1/4 by 3/16ths thick at ricasso.

Blade width: 1 1/2 inches at ricasso,

Handle is 5 3/4 inches

Handle material: Purple heart

Weight is 2 pounds 9.4 ounces.

Estrella was alright. I was pretty sunburned and tired by the time I got home though. I forgot how much sleeping in a cold tent really sucks.
    "When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks ya crooked in the eye and he asks ya if you've paid your dues, well you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?.....Yessir, the check is in the mail."
    ~Jack Burton~

at least you didn't get food poisoning. nothing draws people to the booth like a guy blowing chunks into a trash barrel. except for maybe a 12 year old barking people down like a carny...
    www.hellfireforge.com